The adventures of a wacky girl who decided to cut off all her hair.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Funny family responses

...in response to my statement about shaving my head.

Benj: Several years ago I'd have been "AAAAAGH NO!!!!"


Now I'm like, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS..........."

Mom: Do you really mean to SHAVE your head? Why would anybody contributing to cancer foundation have to SHAVE her head? I don't mind your cutting your hair short for that noble purpose. But I am strongly opposed to shaving it.

Mom

Tim:

Email 1: How about not shaving it at all! 'Cause I thought a girl without hair would look weird? And I wouldn't like a sister who's bald :(, so think of my sugestion okay? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
p.s. (Dad said that the hair is the glory of a sexy WOMAN!!!)
and I typed it all by myself! Timmmmy

Email 2: don't shave OKAY :(((( (quadruple-chinned)

Email 3: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
if your friend laugh at you, tell me and I'll beat those dirty worms down!

Email 4: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
if your friend laugh at you for not keeping your words, tell me and they will get rich from tooth fairy

Email 5: don't shave, don't shave, don't shave, don't shave, don't shave, don't shave, shave, oops wrong word!

Email 6: you wasn't listen to me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Email 7: these bald guys are weird, huh don't you think

Email 8: you weren't listening to me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Email 9: bye (better not shave)

No comments: