The adventures of a wacky girl who decided to cut off all her hair.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Bumblebee makes me cool


This morning I had a slight scare: Tiffany had posted something vague that made me wonder if Karen was engaged (congrats, you guys!) so we were catching up when she started talking about my hair. As far as I know nobody in Taiwan knows about my hair just yet, so I was a bit worried... but it seems everything is [still] smooth sailing.

I feel bad I don't write much. I'm an awful blogger these days. At least the pics help.

Dude, I really want to dye my hair some funky colors. Yaar, as Hena would say.

I went to Auntie Susan's for a dinner party tonight and it was a smashing success. All props and thanks for a delicious meal and a lot of fun... thank you! :)

No comments: